Get warm, get cozy, get comfy!
____________________ . ____________________
WELCOME to our FIRST Tea of the Month post!
For the month of October, the team at Seelect Tea wanted to pick something that embodied the feel of the fall season. (We know fall starts in September, but October has us more in the mood if you ask us!)
The team at Seelect Tea had a rough time trying to pick ONE tea to represent the month of October. We considered choosing a tea that goes well with pumpkin, a tea harvested during the fall time, or a tea that just put us in a fall mood. But finally, we chose to go with the last one. So, our tea for the month of October is…
🥁 🥁 🥁
Apple Chamomile Tea!
🎉 🎉 🎉
Chamomile tea has a lot of benefits for your health. Unlike black, green, white, oolong, and herbal tea, chamomile does not have any caffeine and actually helps to relax you.
Here are FIVE facts about the benefits of Chamomile tea (apple chamomile tea works the same too!):
- Chamomile tea contains anti-inflammatory properties which can help treat cuts, wounds, and other skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema.
- It promotes sleep by relaxing your nerves and soothes your nervous system which gives you better sleep.
- It reduces muscle spasms and period pain by relaxing the uterus and decreasing the production of prostaglandins (hormone-like substances that cause inflammation and pain).
- Chamomile soothes stomach aches by serving as a digestive relaxant and it also relieves gas! 💨
- Lastly, it is a GREAT form of skincare. It helps fade spots, eliminate acne scars and even fights breakouts, it’s filled with antioxidants which helps accelerate cell and tissue regeneration, and helps tighten pores. To reduce under-eye dark circles, refrigerate the used tea bags, and place the chilled bags over your eyes to lighten the area and reduce the puffiness.
We’re definitely going to try out #5 to see if it works! But if you just want our Apple Chamomile Tea for your drinking please, that’s perfectly okay, too! It’s perfect for the fall weather and you can get it here on our website! You’ll be warm, cozy, and comfy in no time!
Subscribe to stay updated on our posts!
Have any other questions about the benefits of drinking chamomile tea? Comment below or send us a message! We’ll get back to you as soon as we can. 😇