Cold brew is one of the latest coffee trends in the country. Unfortunately, a popular coffee shop cold brew can cost you about $5… maybe even more! With this in mind, why don’t we talk about how to make cold brew at home and a delicious drink recipe to go with it. 😋🍪Jump to Recipe🍪
How To Make Cold Brew
Luckily, cold brew is super easy to make at home. Firstly, you want to grab your favorite coffee beans and grind them coarsely. If you have a blender or food processor on hand, this makes grinding coffee beans really easy, just make sure to use the pulse setting. Or, you can throw your coffee beans in a ziplock and roll a rolling pin over them.
Secondly, you want to throw those coarse grounds into into a container with an airtight lid. Make sure you have at least one cup’s worth of grounds. Thirdly, cover your coffee grounds with about 4 cups of water. Put the lid on your airtight container, and leave them in the fridge for at least 12 hours.
After those 12 hours are up, throw a cheesecloth over a handheld strainer and pour your container of cold brew over it. The cheesecloth and the strainer will work together to prevent any grounds to get through! After that, voila! You have cold brew!
It’s important to note that if you have a french press, you can also use that to make cold brew. Just be sure not to push the press down until after the 12 hours have passed.
Now let’s get to that recipe!
Cinnamon Roll Cold Brew
- 1 cup Seelect Tea Vanilla Bean Coffee corsely ground
- 2 tsp Seelect Tea Cinnamon Coffee Syrup
- 1 tbs Brown Sugar to taste
- 1 splash Milk milk of your choice
- Whipped Cream
- Grab your favorite cup and fill it with your homemade cold brew
- To the cold brew, add your cinnamon syrup and brown sugar then give it a good mix
- Next, add as much ice as you want, then a splash of milk
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy!